Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh my GOD!!

I could NOT believe this video when I saw it.. Over winter break, I learned the dance from Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video. I pulled it up on youtube and just watched it and kept pausing and rewinding and watching again until I got it down. So, needless to say, I'm very familiar with the music video.
Thats why when I saw THIS youtube video I immediately knew they did this shit EXACT-shot by shot, move by move-even the costumes!
These ppl did it big..I'm SO impressed. It's like Candy and Bambi style- but, hate to say it- Bigger.
So, give it a watch! And look how creative they got-some of the costumes are hilarious!
For those of you not familiar with the play-by-play of the video, I included the real one too. See if you can line them up so they're playing at the same time.
I guarentee you'll be blown away!!

PS if you can't see them both at the same time on your screen, open one in a different window so you can watch them both and see how they match up almost exactly



1 comment:

Michael said...

I don't care if she's Lady GaGa, the harpsichord is an instrument that will always be awful, and it's used avoided at all cost.

With the exception of Eminem in the Real Slim Shady--but that worked: an impertinent sounding instrument for an impertinent individual.