Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pot calling the kettle black

Photobucket

In the latest issue of Rolling Stone, Katy Perry addresses calling Lady Gaga's Alejandro video "blasphemy"

"I am sensitive to Russell taking the Lord’s name in vain and to Lady Gaga putting a rosary in her mouth. I think when you put sex and spirituality in the same bottle and shake it up, bad things happen. Yes, I said I kissed a girl. But I didn’t say I kissed a girl while f-ing a crucifix.”

Shut up Katy!! Like you're just the picture of Christianity. Look at your boobs hanging out on the cover of the magazine! I don't have a problem with that at all but she is certainly sounding hypocritical. She's doing a LOT of things that would be frowned upon in the Christian religion but she's too busy pointing the finger at others to realize.

She famously proclaimed she'd "rather die" than take a vow of celibacy.Here's some other Christian lyrics from Katy

"You PMS like a bitch"

"I hope you hang yourself with your H+M scarf while jacking off listening to Mozart"

Be quiet and stick to squirting whipped-cream out of your tits in your videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.