Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Grammys Noms!!

Yeahhh! Kanye is leading the pack this year with seven nominations! He's got nominations from two albums, His collabo with Jay Z, Watch the Throne and of course, his critically acclaimed solo album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. That shit was EPIC. Well deserved.
West is followed by Adele, Brune Mars and Foo Fighters with 6 nods apiece.

Can't wait to see some Kanye antics February 12th!!


Album of the Year
» Adele - 21
» Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
» Lady Gaga - Born This Way
» Bruno Mars - Doo-Wops & Hooligans
» Rihanna - Loud

Who SHOULD win-Adele
Who I want to win-Well.. Gaga, of course, but also Adele
Who will win-Adele



Record of the Year
» Adele - "Rolling In The Deep"
» Bon Iver - "Holocene"
» Bruno Mars - "Grenade"
» Mumford & Sons - "The Cave"
» Katy Perry - "Firework"

Who SHOULD win- Rolling in the Deep
Who I want to win- Rolling in the Deep
Who will win- Rolling in the Deep



Best New Artist
» The Band Perry
» Bon Iver
» J. Cole
» Nicki Minaj
» Skrillex

Who SHOULD win- Umm.. ?
Who I want to win-Nicki
Who will win-No freakin idea



Song of the Year
» Kanye West, Rihanna, Kid Cudi and Fergie - "All of the Lights"
» Mumford & Sons - "The Cave"
» Bruno Mars - "Grenade"
» Bon Iver - "Holocene"
» Adele - "Rolling In The Deep"

Who SHOULD win-Rolling in the Deep
Who I want to win-All of the Lights
Who will win-Rolling in the Deep




Best Pop Solo Performance
» Adele - "Someone Like You"
» Lady Gaga - "Yoü and I"
» Bruno Mars - "Grenade"
» Katy Perry - "Firework"
» Pink - "F***in' Perfect"

Who SHOULD win-omg this is a hard one!! ...um Adele
Who I want to win-Gaga or Adele
Who will win- Adele. It better not be Katy.



Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
» Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse - "Body and Soul"
» The Black Keys - "Dearest"
» Coldplay - "Paradise"
» Foster The People - "Pumped Up Kicks"
» Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera - "Moves Like Jagger"

Who SHOULD win-Body and Soul! RIP Wino
Who I want to win-Body and Soul
Who will win-Not sure



Best Dance Recording
» deadmau5 and Greta Svabo Bech - "Raise Your Weapon"
» Duck Sauce - "Barbra Streisand"
» David Guetta and Avicii - "Sunshine"
» Robyn - "Call Your Girlfriend"
» Skrillex - "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites"
» Swedish House Mafia - "Save The World"

I dont know the other songs but I want Call your Girlfriend to win!!





Best Rap Album
» Jay-Z and Kanye West - Watch the Throne
» Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV
» Lupe Fiasco - Lasers
» Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday
» Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Who SHOULD win-OMGGG ummm My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Who I want to win-MBDTF..but love Watch the Throne too
Who will win-MBDTF!!!



Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
» Beyoncé and Andre 3000 - "Party"
» DJ Khaled, Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne - "I'm On One"
» Dr. Dre, Eminem and Skylar Grey - "I Need a Doctor"
» Rihanna and Drake - "What's My Name?"
» Kelly Rowland and Lil Wayne - "Motivation"
» Kanye West, Rihanna, Kid Cudi and Fergie - "All Of The Lights"

Who SHOULD win-All of the Lights
Who I want to win- Whats my name or All of the Lights
Who will win-All of the Lights

No comments: